WELCOME TO THE ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
Our office is open Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Telephone: (860) 665-8570 Fax: (860) 665-8577
For e-mail listing, click on the "E-Directory" tab above.
The department provides engineering services for the Town of Newington such as mapping, project planning, cost estimating, plan reviews, design, construction management, pavement inventory, storm drainage, sidewalks and street lighting.
Services Provided by Engineering Staff
- Subdivision infrastructure
- Excavations in roadways performed by utilities and/or contractors
Issue License and Permits
- Contractor Licenses (Must be bonded and insured)
- Street excavation permits
- Driveway construction
- Drain layers (storm drainage)
- Town Manager, Conservation Commission (Inland Wetlands), Town Plan & Zoning Commission, Highway Department and all other departments.
For refuse collection, recycling, traffic signals, signage and town landfill inquiries, please refer to the Highway Department.