2021 Adult Summer Reading Program
"Tales and Tails" Adult Summer Reading Program
June 17 - August 13, 2021
Adult Summer Reading Kickoff & Registration
Thursday, June 17, 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
1. Registration begins June 17. There are three ways to register:
-Stop by the library anytime between 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. to register at the in person. A registration table will be set up outside (weather permitting). Snacks and a free gift will be available at the registration table to those who register in person.
- Register ONLINE beginning June 17.
- Call the library at 860-665-8700 and we will be happy to register for you.
2. When you register on June 17, you will be entered to win the kickoff prize giveaway.
3. Many reading suggestions will be available for you to check out in the library.
4. Have fun and enjoy the program.