Library COVID-19 Update
In response to the outbreak of COVID-19, the library building is closed until further notice.
- Library staff will continue to be available via phone 860-665-8700 and online to offer you the best service during the following hours. - Monday. - Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. and Friday - 10:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.
- Lucy-to-Go Curbside Service will resume of June 1st. It will be available during the following hours:
Monday - Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. and 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. and Friday - 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Learn more about how to make arrangements for your pickup.
- Our digital services will continue to be available via the library's website.
- The book drops will still be open 24/7.
- Library staff empty them every day.
- We are letting items sit for three days to give any potential virus time to die before checking them in. Items are then disinfected before being put back on the shelf.
- You will not be charged overdue fines while the library is closed so you can keep your items past their due dates. There is no need to call to renew your items during this time.
- But we would appreciate it if you could return them as soon as you can so the staff can have the materials you want ready for you when the library reopens.
People with general questions about COVID-19 can visit ct.gov/coronavirus or call 2-1-1. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID -19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath) and feel you may have been exposed to the coronavirus, please stay at home and call your healthcare provider or your local Health Department-CCHD 860-785-8380 to discuss your options.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.