The Library building is open for in-person browsing for the adult and teen collections. No appointments necessary. Curbside service will still be available during designated hours.
The Children's Department is open for in-person browsing by appointment. Walk-ins are welcome, space permitting. Please call the children's department at 860-665-8720 to make an appointment.
Staff is available by phone and email and to assist during browsing times and curbside pickups.
Monday - Thursday - 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday - 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday - 9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Main Number (Adult Information) - 860-665-8700
Children's Department - 860-665-8720
Administration - 860-665-8730
Curbside Pickup Hours:
Monday - Thursday- 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday - 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday - no curbside service
Call 860-665-8700 to schedule a curbside pickup. Same Day Service is available.
Available Limited Services:
- In-person browsing of the library collection. In-person browsing by appointment in the children's department. Walk-ins welcome in the children's department, space permitting.
- Borrowing of library materials.
- Lucy-to-Go Curbside Service to pick-up library materials. Same day pick up now available.
- Information Assistance by phone 860-665-8700 and/or email during library hours.
- Express Internet computers for the public as well as public online catalog computers
- Public copiers and FAX machine
- Reading suggestions or help finding a good book by phone, via the website or by email
- Get a new library card- Learn more
- 24/7 access to the library's website, online catalog and library's digital collection
- Book drops are open 24 hours a day
- Virtual library programming: children, teen and adults