Pay Your Taxes Online
The Town of Newington is excited to announce that we have implemented a new online payment and electronic billing service that will offer greater flexibility when paying your tax bills, including pay by text. With the improved bill pay service, residents can receive and view bills electronically and make payments online with a credit/debit card or bank account.
Invoice Cloud was chosen as our new online bill pay service provider due to their commitment to providing the highest standards in Internet security. Invoice Cloud will safely store all of your financial information using Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant systems. This includes truncating (abbreviating) account numbers so that even The Town of Newington does not see your complete account information.
This fee based service charges a service fee of 2.95% all credit card payments and $.95 EFT/ACH/check payment transactions.
Do not Pay Online if you require an immediate DMV clearance.
To receive an immediate clearance (renewal, new car purchase, license plate transfer, etc) you must pay in the Tax Office with cash, money order or a certified bank check. Release will be completed by the end of the day.
Other features included with Invoice Cloud:
- View your bill and make a one-time payment without registering.
- Register for an account to enjoy 24/7 access to your payment history and bills.
- Pay anytime, anywhere, including on your cell phone, with a mobile optimized experience.
- Schedule a payment for the same day, a future date, or enroll in AutoPay - automatically pay the invoice amount from your default payment method on the due date.
- Faster and more convenient than paying through your bank - EFT/ACH payments are received and clear faster than checks issued by banks.
Visit Newington's Invoice Cloud site to register for an account and use any of the features noted above.
See more Revenue Collector payment information.