Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
· is free (includes lunch, snacks and materials)
· is about 6 hours on a school-type schedule
· runs Monday-Friday for 1 month—mid-June/July or mid-July/August
· is for rising 3rd and 4th graders with reading difficulties
· takes place at UConn, summer of 2021,
· includes reading, math, or attention and memory-building activities
· includes fun non-academic activities,
This will be an in-person camp. We will follow recommended COVID-19 guidelines, putting the safety of campers and staff first.
We receive generous funding from Oak Foundation that allows us to offer this camp for free, while we also study changes in the brain as students learn new skills. Students will participate in totally safe neuroimaging scans.
Our team includes teachers with extensive experience working with students, and we are excited to help students who need extra academic support. We look forward to having your children and students in our camp!