What Are the Neighborhood Block Watch Requirements?
- Schedule and hold a Neighborhood Block Watch meeting;
- Complete a roster of members’ names, addresses and telephone numbers;
- Complete a neighborhood map;
- Select a Block Captain and an Alternate for the group;
- Decide where the signs should be installed and how many signs are needed;
- Bring a copy of the completed map, roster and funds to purchase sign(s) to a Community Service Officer at the police department;
- Post the signs;
- The group must meet at least once a year, and maintain a current roster and map.