Liquor Permit Registration

A duplicate copy of liquor permits granted or renewed by the Department of Consumer Protection must be filed by the permittee with the Town Clerk of the town where the place of business is located. 

The permits are issued by the state, but must be stamped by the Town Clerk’s Office. The filing fee is $20.

Please visit the State of Connecticut Liquor License website for more information on this topic.