Citizen Complaints

About the Form

If you want to make a complaint about the conduct of a Police Department employee you may do so in person at the Police Department or by completing the attached complaint form. Please give the completed form to a Police Supervisor or send it to the Internal Affairs Unit of the Newington Police Department:
Lieutenant Derek Aivano
Newington Police Department
300 Garfield Street
Newington, CT 06111
Email Derek Aivano

Related Documents